Saturday, May 31, 2008

I've been in London the past few days, and I have tons of pictures. I found out that a traditional english breakfast (at least at the hotels) consists of thick strips of bacon, sausage links, beans, eggs, steamed tomatoes, mushrooms, toast, butter, jam, and of course, tea. Mmm good! I decided to stay another day in London, and I'm glad I did. Today I saw the Royal Guards practicing the parade for the Queens birthday in 2 weeks. Since it wasn't the actual thing, there were hardly any crowds...and I got some great pictures and video. Here are some of the pictures...

Skyline














Big Ben & Westminster Abbey


































Winston Churchill




















Skyline















Buckingham Palace















Queens Horse Guard



















Parade














Tower Bridge














Tower of London (it's a castle, but they call it a tower???)















John Wayne at Madame Tussauds



















Me and Arnold after a hard fight...



















Mummies at the British Museum




















Stonehenge

1 comment:

Shannon Culver said...

Hey George,
Love the photos and descriptions of your travels. Keep them coming!
Praying for your safety, learning, and that you'll have memories and stories to last a lifetime.
Shannon